- Despite the judge giving a 40-day period, no one claimed ownership of these dogs.
- They are ill and suffering from various ailments as a direct consequence of their previous living conditions.
- HSTJ and other local animal rights activists have joined forces with Tijuana Animal Control and with the Municipal Direction of Health to see that these dogs are rescued from this situation, but also to create a proper protocol on how to handle cases like this in the future.
|This is Ms. Xindy (Cindy) Jaime, a devoted volunteer who is pouring her heart|
and soul, and resources, into helping these animals. #eternallygrateful
|HSTJ VET CENTER - Dr. Angel Gonzales|
|Dr. Cesar Wilfredo|
THANK YOU FOR HELPING
2. In some cases: not have children or other pets.
3. Sign a binding agreement that they are now accountable for properly caring and training their new dog.
4. Commit to continuing the Doxycycline (250 mg) treatment until it is completed.
5. Bring the dog back for sterilization once his platelets are high again.